To: All Members,
80th ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 80th Annual General Body Meeting of the Madras Library Association will be held at 11.30 a.m. on Thursday, 12th August 2021
Place: Will be updated later.
• To consider and adopt the Secretary’s Annual Report and Audited Accounts for the period of 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
• To elect Office-bearers of MALA for 2021-2023
• To discuss any other subject, with the permission of the Chair
Dear MALA Members,
I have been appointed as Election Officer by the MALA Executive Committee I hereby invite nominations for election to the following posts of the Madras Library Association for the term 2021-2023
1. The President
2. Vice-Presidents (Two )
4. Joint Secretary
6. Committee Members (Eight)
According to MALA Constitution, Life Members (Should be Library Science Professional) shall be eligible to propose, second, contest and vote in the election to any elective office of the Association provided their annual subscription is paid and their names are in the Membership Register of the Association on or before January 1, 2021
Inviting Nomination(s) 17.06.2021
Last date of filing nomination(s 17.07.2021
Last date of withdrawal of nomination(s) 18.07.2021
Announcement of final valid nomination(s) 19.07.2021
Election & Announcement of Results in General Body Meeting. 12.08.2021
Method of Nomination
1. Nomination mode- Online Only (Due to COVID19 situation)
2. Submission Link - Click here
3. Download and fill the form attached below then upload via online link.
4. Received Receipts will be sent to the provided email address.
Final valid nominations to the elective offices of MALA will be notified on 16th July 2021
through Madras Library Association Website (www.madraslibraryassociation.com)
Any Queries write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning Officer.5E-17/2, Arumugam Street, Perambur, Chennai-600011